[TROM1] "The Shape of Apparent Truth"

The Resolution of Mind list trom at lists.newciv.org
Sat May 28 14:53:39 UTC 2016

This is taken from Ouran, which I believe was written by Ed Dawson.

http://www.censorthis.com/ouran/GD41.html

He talks about different methods and then this, " but NONE of these methods
except postulate style will come close to DIRECTLY viewing the truth at
Creation/Truth on the tone scale."

Also this:
"

High "truth" is nearly inaccessible fully to normal consciousness. What we
do get is filtered through our particular frame of reference. This is
because of two factors:
1. our existence as a single viewpoint awareness rather than an expansive,
pervasive pan-determined one.
2. the fact that the upper Thought band of the tone scale consists of vast
creativity which will shape itself into anything a Being asks of it."

Enjoy,

colleen