[TROM1] replay to David on postulate

The Resolution of Mind list trom at lists.newciv.org
Fri May 27 05:15:49 UTC 2016

David

This communication is for others on the list also.

To the degree you are in an old continuing games condition of mind unresolved, you will have allowed yourself to be manifested in the environment you find yourself. If you complete level 4 of TROM or equivalent, you will not resonate with low toned non-life beings as parents. You will choose your parents more carefully, as you will be in a more knowing state of AWARENESS. If you do not use a clearing tech, but choose to make others wrong for how you have been treated, then you are claiming to be a VICTIM  =  NO RESPONSIBILITY for the condition you find yourself in. There is no viable solution in that. It only reveals your TRUE condition as a broken piece in a game with No Postulate Power due to a severe personal Games Condition with your mind and others minds. A typical EARTHER

                               Note

Unlike popular opinion to the contrary, no one is ever born innocent. The newborn baby has lived many many countless lives. all the Overts and Motivaror games are to a greater or lesser degree, active or ready to be reactivated by almost any similarity in the environment it finds itself in. Not to mention, it has an almost useless body for playing a game, other than baby, and has continuing frustrated desires as it can't properly communicate them. Good or bad parents be dammed. The best parents can end up with a problem child, leaving them incredulous as to what to do for him or her.And uncountable people were born to and survived the worst parents to become great by any standard.

So yes a contributing factor, but not the WHY for ones condition, just the easy way out in a world looking for the easy ways out, but it solves nothing in itself. But if you take it as an area to expose to the light of truth, as to what really occurred in an auditing session, you will risk loosing it as an excuse for your condition. Then you will find the real culprit behind your current state of existence. You have been avoiding it for years, as I've seen your postings for years.

I have seen what happens in myself and others, when they finally get in there to wrestle the Sabre Tooth Tiger they have been complaining about and fearing for years. Once an able auditor, guides them into the dark cave and has you shine the light around, and helps you challenge your minds concept of the Sabre Tooth Tiger, by just having you look at what is really there, the truth reveals a little pussy cat, that is even declawed. So more or less, that's the story of what we are all blaming as the why for our state of being human. That pussy cat was surrounded by postulates that seemed like a good solution at the time a billion years ago. lots of other pussy cats added on since then, and now the mind makes you fear that it is a Sabre Tooth, where meow is all there is once fully looked at.

Until we take responsibility for our own condition of existence, that which we don't control, can control us, even pussy cats. Thereby get control of your mind and create your existence as you desire. You are AWARENESS, not a mind not a body, not your collection of postulates and games viewpoint you think of as David. Nor are you the expression of mind I perceive of as being critical, and a victim. You are none of that. You are me with a different viewpoint and arrangement of postulates arranged by games you won and lost during your separate existence. But for your separate viewpoint and postulated games condition mind   ...................there go I .

I chose my parents this life thanks to previous lives of clearing research and work on my mind and that of others. I knew what to expect from my parents = no abuse of any consequence, and a very loving Mother, and it all aligned with my postulated purpose of resolving the mind with clearing tech as my ongoing game to end the game of mind. I am not yet quite done on this research line, but TROM is so fundamental to my AWARENESS of what the mind is and how to resolve it, that without it, the job would never complete cleanly forever.

A quick note here: the above paragraph is your answer. While you have the awareness that you see as its your parents fault, do something about it as I did. Get yourself audited, take control of picking your parents, not to mention creating life as you so desire next time. It does not matter what tech, there are several that will grant you at least this.

TROM gave me the ability to handle the principle incident of mind inception = origin of the mind matrix, as the creator of the mind matrix, yes from that viewpoint as SOURCE. without TROM, if you find this area, you will virtually never resolve it, but instead glimpse it, and then avoid it forever more, telling others you handled it. Yet 99% of it will remain, with a little tag on it, I handled my Separation from source incident, don't need to look there any further, Fewwwwwwww...........................

Don't go looking for it, when you are ready, it will appear. Dennis did not mention it for good reason.

Without the TROM Matrix and an understanding ( knowing ) of it, it is not a fully duplicateable incident, and there is more previous to this incident all the way back to VOID that a being needs to experience from the exact viewpoint as - VOID - AWARENESS - SOURCE - .

I'm sure at some point it is all touched upon more or less by various techs, and there may be great value in having tech tools other than TROM to help a being fully view and duplicate to AS ISSNESS the area ( in fact I know there is ), but if you don't take full RESPONSIBILITY as SINGULAR CAUSE from the EXACT viewpoint as SOURCE of any condition in the GAME of MIND, You will willy nilly be back in mind at some point in your future existence, in 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years, or 1 trillion maybe. But the TRUTH is what it is, not what we believe it to be.

Level 5 is where this just previously mentioned occurs, it won't be real to most before then, so relax, it all comes out in the wash for those whom persist in knowing TRUTH.

No one said it was easy, WOW, understatement of magnitude. But it is doable. Is TROM as written perfect, my opinion is NO .

So who am I to say all this, NOBODY, nobody anybody would know or be too interested in. Just a being interested in ending the game of mind for the last Quadrillions of years or so, glad to have found Dennis and TROM, because I intended to know the TRUTH to set myself and others free. The others part depends on finishing my personal research.

I have seen you posting on multiple forums for years David. Almost always critical of whatever topic you pipe in on.

I would like you to feel better than that. I would like you
to be at least at peace with that which you want peace.I would want that for any being.

At the moment I would suggest you find an auditor whom will give you that peace. In other words, tell him what you want handled, and he'll do his best to do only that for you, not some other handling. From observation, your critical attitude toward life as a Victim is where I would start.

>From my understanding of many techs, a direct route might be IDENICS. John Golushas tech is very valuable for specific conditions needing direct address. I don't know how good Mike goldstein is, as the inheritor and possessor of the non-public tech, and maybe you tried him once. He offers the first session free. I would ask him for a student of his needing practice, for free or cheap session rates.

It would take some courage or guts maybe on your part, to mention to an auditor for handling, I feel like a victim of my parents upbringing of me, abusing me, that they are cause of my condition. Can you help ?

Tech is just a method of looking in order to re-evaluatewhat never got properly evaluated.

Different techs have different approaches, and some
evaluate that they know per their tech why things are the way they are with you. IDENICS does not make that judgement, it just has you look at where that started from your viewpoint and handles helping you LOOK, so you can find out the TRUTH for yourself. Could be one or many sessions till you have resolved it to your satisfaction.

I apologize if any of my statements of any kind in any part of this communication are perceived as disturbing , unreal, judgemental or otherwise unpleasant to consider. We all have our specific point of view and experiences there of, and in this moment from my experience, this is mine that I share, as it relates to TROM and related topics to help ourselves be free of mind for self and others.

I never post on any of the forums I occasionally visit . So another apology if I don't respond to any responding communication regarding this posting.I rarely have time, and most all my questions are answered in the tech itself, or in my Solo auditing, and connecting the dots of fundamentals of clearing, from where ever I find them, and testing for viability.

All the answers are in the doing of looking at that which when things were confusing, overwhelming, and such, you just wanted to get through it and get on with it finally, and never looked back, or meant to but didn't, "you gave in". Also often enough, holding on to some fancied wrong for vengeance purposes, the joke of that one is you suffer while you save it, created in your mind to get back at someone you may never see again, while you and everyone you meet that reminds you even remotely of that wrong, suffers your old prideful vengeance postulate.

  It is your responsibility to undo what you did ( decided / postulated ). But don't be a martyr. If you need an auditor or coach to get you so you are able to continue on your own, DO SO yesterday ! Those Postulates aren't going to undo themselves you know. The being whom put them there, that's their job, even if someone lends a hand, they can't unmake your postulates.

Do TROM and maybe talk about your experience if getting stuck or having difficulties, or share wins and such. Intellectualizing about TROM is one of the many ways our mind has of not doing it. I have done this myself.

In the end you either do, or you don't do. The condition you are in at any given moment, is simply evidence = confession of having done, or not done the work of clearing out past games postulates.

Even being critical and complaining, though found unpleasant by most if they come across it, is just a desperate cry for help. A confession of a painful bad condition, just can't beat your way out of a paper bag.
Some postulates knocking against each other in an interminable struggle, with no solution in sight. All that is seen are the postulates, as long as they exist, they are the way it is, and they are felt to be Davids way of viewing much of life.

I know you are upset as you know there is a resolution to your current state, but you are not able to obtain it, or make it work for you.
Or when the opportunity to resolve your mind is available, you sabotage the chance. Very common believe it or not. In fact to some degree you are doing it on this list.
 This list is for help for TROMMERS, yet you arenot a trommer. Other than finding a tech and or auditorthat works for you as I mentioned, there is no help for you here. So whats the point.

 One solution to getting help is exchange - money. Do whatever you have to by legal means, to get it and hire an auditor.

Aren't you tired of hearing yourself complaining endlessly all these years ?, I know we are.

It will always come down to you though. If you find TROM not for you, then you are correct, it is not for you. Wrong clearing list.
 Find what works for you ! and when and if you do, and are really happy and up-tone beyond belief
and can't contain yourself, then please come share your good fortune and tech with the list !

I wish you well