[TROM1] Dennis' and Ron's cases

The Resolution of Mind list trom at lists.newciv.org
Tue May 24 05:17:30 UTC 2016

Marcus,

I don't remember !

I do have a question and statement.

*                                               Dennis - Level 5 done ?*
EVERYTHING IS CREATED BY OUR POSTULATES ALONE !!   This datum rings more
true to me than nearly any other datum that I have.   If Dennis finished
level 5,   was able to exit his viewpoint from the physical universe at
will like a light switch on or off,  Nirvana,  Native State,   his original
beingness,  etc.,   then why did he find it beneficial to create stronger
postulates to have bad eyesight than to create good eyesight during his
latter body years ??   ??    ??    ??   ??                    Why does this
barrier serve him so well in his parttime gamesmanship ?  You must have
freedoms,  goals,  and barriers to have any game according Lafayette Ronald
Hubbard.  While out the top,  to have a fun game,  why have a bad body;
that's no fun !!

Mystery upon question upon more mystery .

Aarre Peltomaa