[TROM1] Dennis' and Ron's cases

The Resolution of Mind list trom at lists.newciv.org
Tue May 24 04:51:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

Interesting !!

If I said level 6a,  instead of 5a in an earlier email,  I flubbed.

                                *    HAUNTED MIND THEORY*

By the way,  what does anyone think of the 'haunted mind theory'  warned
about in the 'Dissociation' lecture.     Do you think Archons,  angels,
devils,  entities,  and things that go boomp in the night can actually
exist while interfacing my our 'minds',   as opposed to just talking to us
directly in our pedestrian world ?   Is it true that just because Dennis
didn't have 'body thetans',  and a haunted mind,  that no one else
therefore was allowed to have one ??

Please,  especially,  Slim,  Judith, and others finished or very closed to
finishing level 5,   please,  please answer with your own real anecdotes of
your own experiences. *  I will trust this data the most.*  This is one of
my most perplexing mysteries in TROMland.      Project MKUltra seems to
suggest that the mind can be influenced in many ways that the being itself
has authorized to occur.  MK stood for 'Mind Kontrol'  with a German Nazi
'K' instead of a 'C'.  Our 'friends',  the Nazis,  survived Germany,  and
were imported to the United States with Project Paperclip to wreck the
American people.  Their vengeance.

WE CREATE EVERYTHING WITH OUR POSTULATES,  AND NOTHING EXISTS TO US UNLESS
WE CREATED IT .      IF WE DID CREATE AND ALLOW A HAUNTED MIND TO EXIST BY
OUR POSTULATES ALONE,  THEN IT WOULD EXIST?    YES ??

Aarre Peltomaa
peltomaa.aarre at gmail.com
(647) 202-7267
Mississauga,  Ontario

p.s.  I am a 'Must Know' case,  and I don't think that I suffer too much if
any from a 'haunted mind'.
p.p.s.  I would love a very thorough forum  on this.