[TROM1] A Benefit from TROM

Aarre Peltomaa peltomaa.aarre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:36:15 UTC 2014

Leoncio,
Thanks much.   I'll try that;  I'll hit the manual and study level 4
again,  and see what comes up.   I  did do the 8 overwhelms over a year
ago,  and enjoyed them quite a bit.   Let me try again,  and see what
happens.  I agree that doing some level 2 sometimes is a good idea,  and a
good test of what results will occur.   The proof is in the results.

Thanks,  Aarre