[TROM1] A Benefit from TROM

Aarre Peltomaa peltomaa.aarre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:30:54 UTC 2014

Hi Roberto,
I was thinking the same thing about checking level 4,  and if no good,
going back to level 3.  Thanks.

If you look at the EP of level 3,  which includes a quite silent and
un-upsettable mind,  would you not agree that that EP would be of a person
who no longer has a reactive mind,  because he shut it off ?

Aarre