[TROM1] Max and Jonah

Pete Mclaughlin pete_mclaughlin_93555 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 02:34:40 UTC 2014

Both your requests for verification of magical or paranormal results from TROM and Max's request for before and after pictures would have TROMers prove to you that TROM works.

TROM is a do it yourself study and therapy that is available for free or as close to free as I can make it.

If you find it interesting then download, study and do the exercises. If not then walk away. There is no Church of TROM that profits from sales and needs to prove it works.

So let's put the shoe on the other foot. Each of you study the material and prove to the list members that you are making progress at erasing your mind.

Sincerely
Pete

Sent from my iPad