[TROM1] Code of Ethics

Jonah Seymour jonahdavidseemore at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:02:32 UTC 2014

Hello Pete,

Did you read my response to Paul? I stated that doing magic is not the main
motivation, freedom from games is.

I ask about it, because I'm coming to the place where I'm ready to do
nothing but focus on getting clear.

As I said in my introduction, I've got a lot of questions, some mere
curiosity, others for the sake of being chummy with my mind.

I think wanting to verify quite incredible claims is perfectly reasonable,
especially if you want to completely change your life to where you're only
focusing getting there.

Did you read my latest post addressed to you and Max?

Also, why is this a reply to "Code of Ethics?"

Jonah