[TROM1] Cosmic History 6

Paul Tipon ptipon at proftitleserv.com
Wed Mar 5 04:59:55 UTC 2014

Well here we are.  I'm glad some of what I wrote indicates.

I have further understandings of mine below.

On Mar 3, 2014, at 11:01 AM, Pete Mclaughlin wrote:
> 6. WeBegintheCreativeProcess
>
> We left the jewel of knowledge with an enthusiastic desire to
> create a complex and interesting universe. There were no rules but
> that it had to be interesting and complex. Even the number of
> dimensions to be used was unspecified and therein lay the first and
> ultimate conflict.
>
> It takes time and effort to devise and build an elaborate mockup.
> And the more dimensions you use, the more time and work is
> involved. Three dimensions are more complex than two and four
> dimensions are even worse and an entire system of creation had to
> be built up from scratch. Imitating the 17 dimensions used in the
> jewel would have been ridiculous for new beings and would have
> lacked originality besides.

Yes and so we all built upon what we had learned and branched off in
many different ways, an infinite number of dimensions and had a lot
of fun, a lot of aesthetics and thereby a lot of sense of
accomplishment and power.  We took what we had learned and now knew
and expanded it.  At every moment all the way up until this very
moment that you read this you are continuing to do the same across
all existence, continuing to employ what you have learned, what you
know.  You continue to create and contribute to life and all existence.
> And each of the beings was godlike and had been advised to make his
> own decisions and go his own way as well as being told to keep
> others in line (a sure recipe for conflict) and so each chose an
> arbitrary number of dimensions and began working.
>
> Soon there were some people working on one dimensional systems and
> some on two or three or four all the way up to about a dozen
> dimensions with occasional dabbling in even greater numbers of
> dimensions. And the distribution of beings was fairly even with a
> bit more working on the lower numbers of dimensions since it was
> easier and then a gradual petering out up towards the higher
> numbers. And as each being invested more and more time and effort
> into mockups using a certain number of dimensions, he developed an
> attachment for that number of dimensions and a vested interest in it.
>
> But fewer dimensions are simpler and the beings who were trying to
> devise a one dimensional system began to show results early while
> those who were working on a larger scale were still in the
> rudimentary stages of invention.
>
> Those one dimensional systems of creation are still with us. One of
> them is music. The one dimensional "object" (e.g. a sound or
> musical note) can only go up and down. It moves forward in time but
> time is not a dimension in the sense that were are discussing here
> (we are concerned with dimensions of space). The "object" can have
> a width and shape in the form of a chord (as opposed to a single
> note) and there are all sorts of interesting aesthetics in the
> inter-relationship of many notes moving up and down in a complex
> work but it is still motion in only one dimension. The notes can
> also have a quality as in the sound of a piano Vs that of a violin
> but this also does not change the number of dimensions just as
> adding color to a three dimensional world doesn't add an extra
> dimension.

But there are many dimensions to sound.  There is volume and this can
be used with respect to distance and one can have how far the sound
goes.  There is also frequency which can have effects through
sympathetic vibration.  Then volume can also be such as to cause a
physical effect, specific to certain materials and objects.  It can
be used to carry a message as in verbal communication.  Packets of
sound can have rhythmic occurrences and one then has a beat to music
and there are many other methods to tailor sound so that it has an
infinite number of dimensions an infinite number of effects, products
and by products.  Sound alone can then also have good and bad
aesthetics.  From that it will have rules and no rules.  This can all
arrive at agreements and disagreements.  There are no absolutes of
existences but each creates his own personal scale between
dichotomies.  So with just sound there are multi-dimensional
possibilities galore and with each passing moment the creation of
sounds is added to, along with new dimensions added to it.  As long
as there is creating, there are new dimensions, new creations and new
rules ad infinitum.  Just think of how many poems and stories have
been created through the communication dimension of sound and then
the branching off of an entirely new dimension, that of writing which
has its dimension from sound and the communication of thought through
sound but in the form of writing.  Now look at how we have devices
such as telephones as well as stereos and the internet, on and on and
on and on.

> The fruits of the two dimensional effort encompassed the basic
> versions of many of our board games such as chess.

Another example of two dimensions of space and that space itself can
have qualities and within those qualities there are then further
dimensions to be created.  Games are a dimension of actions.
> As these low dimensioned systems began yielding results, some of
> the beings working on large numbers of dimensions began to feel
> that they had too long a runway and switched over to one of the
> lower groups. But the tendency was to join the 3, 4, or 5
> dimensional efforts where there was substantial room for new
> contributions rather than to join the 1 or 2 dimensional efforts
> which were already being sewn up so to speak.
>
> And it came about that the 3 dimensional group had more members
> than any of the others with slightly less in the 4 dimensional
> group. But there were still quite a few working above 4 dimensions.
> And because 3 dimensions was simpler than 4 and it had more people
> working on it, it was fast approaching completion at least in its
> basic architecture.

At this juncture it can really be seen that there is some
consideration that creation is limited.  Oh Boy!  There starts the
downward spiral for some and possibly many.  Creation has a
difficulty and a limit.  Oh No!  Let's go over there where some
creation is still occurring.  This one is all created-out but the
dimension over there is still being expanded through creation.  I
can't figure out where  creation in this dimension is coming from any
longer and maybe I will just leave this to those still here in this
one who are still creating or think they are and they seem to be the
source of my problems along with everyone else's here.   I'm not able
to have all of my creations appear and if they do appear they are not
always what I wanted.  Many times I am the only one who sees it
correctly and other don't or at least have slightly different
realities.  So ... I know I can have more fun over there.
> The 3s could see that the remaining people working very high
> dimensions would eventually drop down and work with the 4s (or
> possibly the 5s).  They wouldn't join the 3s because the 3s were
> nearly done and also because these were diehards who had already
> stuck with very complex forms and would probably prefer to at least
> have 4 or 5 dimensions to work in rather than 3.  So their estimate
> was that although the 3s were currently the largest group, they
> would eventually be outnumbered by the 4s as more and more beings
> abandoned the higher dimensional efforts.
>
> In a sane society, this would have been fine. There is room for
> many systems of creation. But they all knew (thanks to the jewel of
> knowledge) that everyone would have to be beaten into line and
> settle into one system. And they had a vested interest in
> continuing with their own mockups in the system that they had
> devised rather than abandoning it for a 4 dimensional system
> created by others. Furthermore, they knew that a 4 dimensional
> system can manipulate and overwhelm a three dimensional system just
> as someone operating in a 3 dimensional system can crumple up a 2
> dimensional painting or sweep a 2 dimensional chess game onto the
> floor.
>
> All the 3 dimensional group had was a temporary numerical advantage
> combined with a system that was nearly complete in comparison with
> the 4 dimensional system. They knew that they would be overwhelmed
> eventually. So they decided to strike first and so began the
> reality wars.

As a reminder ... all of this kind of think and consideration came
from The Jewel of Knowledge as well as the seed idea of dimension and
dimension's creation and expansion, that seed of expansion and
creation already being inherent in the God like beings that they
truly were.  To have full understanding and from that full knowledge
was never the consideration or goal.  One could create anything at
will.  That was the only understanding necessary.

As a side note here, without full understanding and from that full
knowledge, there was no idea that each had his own universe and with
community as populations grew, there was no understanding that common
universes were also being created.  Common universes which no
individual creator/God understood and it looked as though things were
here and there and created here and there that one no longer had
absolute God like control over.  Creating and remaining God like were
now becoming known to not always be true.  This of course led to the
reality that traps could be made.

What is missing here is full understanding and full knowledge.  But
that was never considered to be a necessity for a God.  That just
doesn't compute or the other side of the coin being that one learned
that they really were not Gods.  And the more one learned about
common universes, one learned more realities contrary to the fact
that one was a God.  Oh my God!