[TROM1] Cosmic History 5

Paul Tipon ptipon at proftitleserv.com
Tue Mar 4 03:49:18 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have studied these writings by Ken in quite detail.  From those
studies, I have interspersed what I feel to be true from my
understanding.

On Mar 3, 2014, at 10:59 AM, Pete Mclaughlin wrote:

> 5. TheJewelofKnowledge
>
> This is the only creation we have ever received from "outside" and
> it is the only contact we have ever had with the older beings.
>
> There have been many false beginnings of the time track that we
> have implanted in each other during our trap building frenzy. There
> have also been many true beginnings of track in the various
> universes in which we have been engaged. But the jewel of knowledge
> is the actual first experience for all of us. Each being's
> attention was directed to it as they separated from the ultimate
> static and it was so fascinating that all were drawn in and by the
> time anyone might have felt like looking outward for something else
> from outside, we had already sunk too low to penetrate the walls of
> the trap that we had been encouraged to build for ourselves.

 From this paragraph, one can see that The Jewel of Knowledge is
itself a trap.  I believe further on or elsewhere in Ken's writings
he also states that.  Do not be fooled by the label, The Jewel of
Knowledge.
> The experience of the jewel of knowledge does not have a big sign
> on it saying that it is the first experience or that it is the
> beginning of track or the start of time. In fact, it is just the
> opposite. Incidents that yell loudly about being the beginning do
> so as a means of trickery and are never actually the first
> incident. Furthermore, you can't find the jewel of knowledge
> experience by trying to find the first incident, there are just too
> many falsely labeled first ones. But once you do spot it, all of
> the "first" incidents always seem to be later.

Further evidence that The Jewel of Knowledge is a trap.
> Another misleading factor, is that the jewel of knowledge is
> extremely complex. It is quite possibly the most complex thing we
> have ever had contact with. And our creations become simpler as we
> look earlier on the time track. So our expectation would be for the
> first incident to be very simple. And its not, because it came from
> outside.

Nothing like have a puzzle so complex that once one is engrossed in
and with it, one is trapped.
> The jewel of knowledge is an object in 17 or more dimensions. It
> has a diamond like structure but this extends in a huge number of
> directions and contains endless faces or facets. It is
> extraordinarily beautiful and interesting. We have a tremendous
> problem visualizing it because one of our little traps that we used
> on each other intentionally blocked our ability to visualize or
> perceive more that 3 dimensions.

Further along, I will unwind the trap that is the 3 dimensions.  The
major truth that will be explained is that there are classes of
dimensions and variations upon those classes themselves which can
lead to an infinite amount of dimensions following from a class of
dimensions.  You will see that there are well more than "17 or more
dimensions" and in fact an infinite amount.  Another trick.
> But even before we became blocked on many dimensional structures,
> the jewel was really too complex for a new innocent being to grasp
> as a whole. It was intentionally created that way so that we
> wouldn't simply digest it quickly and then look around for more
> interesting creations made by the other beings.

In unwinding this trap, one will see that they can grasp the
structure and thereby understand it and use it causatively.  And of
course the 'block' is a mis-understanding which leads to a confusion
and thereby an imposed 'not know'.
> The jewel was divided into chambers and we went through each
> chamber sequentially. Each chamber explained something that was
> interesting and useful to a new being and most of the data was
> correct. Only very slyly and subtly did they work in misleading
> information that predisposed us towards conflict and entrapment.
> For there was no way to force us to swallow the jewel, we could
> only be coaxed into accepting it all by a great show of true
> knowledge and beauty.

True knowledge and beauty are the carrots that entice one.
Misleading information is what caused/causes confusion which leads to
conflict in the beginning as nothing seems to work, one cannot be
cause let alone responsible and the only other active ingredients,
another or others who are the only other 'sources' around then become
the targets to be handled in order to get something, anything to
occur.  Since this is a lie, nothing is undone and the trap closes in
tighter and tighter with obviously no way out under these
circumstances.  Unknownnesses and not knows are generated ad
infinitum along with false unknownnesses and not knows.
> There is no language in the experience of the jewel. We did not
> have any at that time and they certainly would not teach us one for
> that would have prejudiced our thinking far too much. Instead, it
> is all demonstrations using very simple objects. These were simple
> squares, triangles, circles etc. with many dimensions. We refer to
> a three dimensional square as a cube and a four dimensional square
> is called a tesseract by the mathematicians but we lack good words
> for seven or eight dimensional versions of this shape,. However, an
> eight dimensional square is still a simple abstract object that
> would not impart very much of a bias into our own creations.

And now even with language there are still mis-understandings but
language is a tool and by using this tool, I will unwind the mystery
within this 'Jewel'.

More to come in History 6