[TROM1] Direction

Dave dave at radpac.co.za
Mon Mar 3 05:12:37 UTC 2014

Slim

I am trying to make something workable from what you are saying. Most of
it makes sense but:

How can I create into the future while the past is behind me, if the
future comes before the past?

If the past leads to everything bad and the future leads into everything
that is good the how do I explain the good thing I just enjoyed which
was in the 'future' that then becomes bad because it moved into the
past? Also, once the bad things in the past are cleared, I see nothing
bad there and yet the future from my viewpoint is unknown and could be bad.

"The more you go into the future of this universe, the better it feels.
The more into the past the worse."
Why? As much as I try, this is not real for me. The limitations are too
severe, I should be free to roam anywhere and everywhere, lightly and
easily. Surely this is the purpose of a technology such as TROM? It
should ALL become light and easy.

Also, if I should avoid referring to the past then how do I run TROM
levels 2 to 4 (not looked at 5 yet)?

Dave Langley