[TROM1] Define "To Be Known"

Paul Tipon ptipon at proftitleserv.com
Sun Jul 20 16:04:02 UTC 2014

Hi Pete,

This is very good and is very helpful.  Any and all statements of a
truth are always helpful and clarifying.

I have added a simple change that takes out an assumptive requirement
by the reader and makes it specific and not open to a reader's
assumption along with some grammatical and spelling changes.
Emphasis and the grouping of words with opening and closing
apostrophes is placed where quotation marks were used when quotations
were in fact not quotations.

Paul, keep on TROMming