[TROM1] Dennis mentions this process in lecture "The Unstacking Procedure"

Paul Tipon ptipon at proftitleserv.com
Mon Jul 14 03:04:30 UTC 2014

This is excellent advice from Dennis.  But ......

It takes someone very skilled with a meter and it takes a PC being
audited by this very skilled auditor who must never ever make a
mistake (an impossibility) or when a mistake is made be able to do a
correction and then get on with the auditing.  A Class VI Auditor
trained and experienced, an auditor who knows understands and can
deliver Class VI level auditing as it was before 1986 or even
earlier.  None of the new 'Golden Age' stuff that has been coming out
since the 1980's.

Then too, are you done by just clearing out this lifetime's goals or
those of the 'Whole Track'.  Quite a formidable procedure.  Dennis'
TROM is an undercut to all of that.

This is all pretty heavy duty auditing and if attempted 'solo', one
had better be an excellent C/S as well as a Class VI Auditor ...
Minimum!  And will most likely still need a twin or equal cohort to
pull him out of the whole track muck if he ever falls into that
muck.  One will never get anywhere trying to audit themselves out of
their own keyed in muck.  Just think of it as receiving auditing from
an auditor who is keyed-in and running his own case right in and on
top of yours.  What a incoherent mess that is going to be.

Paul, keep on TROMming