[TROM1] Dennis mentions this process in lecture "The Unstacking Procedure"

Cory Keeler corykeeler33g at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:38:26 UTC 2014

I agree, good stuff. I think the goal or purpose are much more charged than any other thing. Because we did bring it into existence fresh and new. Polarity I think happens when your goal or purpose to do something, gets smashed into pieces, two pieces positive and negative. So I guess the goal is the first, or basic basic of any chain of similar events. But then again we got goals that came secondary that are already polarized. Such as "the goal or purpose to kick dogs". This is a negative leg, where once the person must have loved dogs or perhaps was a neutral position about them. So if we uncover the whole chain of events and find all the goals about dogs we should reach the basic "postulate" at the start. This postulate would have some goal or purpose, then later on dogs got in the way of that purpose.

I'm still on the other forum, check in once in a while. I like the organized feel of the other forum, and I like the speed to post emails here on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone