[TROM1] Slim's "Collapsing A Package" Tech?

Ludo Vermeulen ludovermeulen at fulladsl.be
Sat Jul 5 11:02:56 UTC 2014

Hi there :-)

If you want - very important this :-), if you want - I want to take you to a place where thought doesn't matter. It's ok but it doesn't matter, meaning you don't have to handle anything about it. Not Trom, but fun too :-)

One way to do this, is to repeat the mantra "Om namah Shivaya". Freely translated, it means as much as "I'm in love with my inner silence", which is exactly what will start happening to you.

You can say it out loud, or just mentally, you can find meditation tracks with some soft background music ... No need to be very rigorous about it, but do it every day and you'll start to like it more and more and be in that love more and more ...

Anyway, enjoy Your Self :-)

Ludo

Op 4-jul.-2014 om 16:54 heeft David M Pelly <david.pelly at hotmail.ca> het volgende geschreven: