[TROM1] R: Re: Slim's "Collapsing A Package" Tech?

dnnic56dnnic at libero.it dnnic56dnnic at libero.it
Sat Jul 5 10:39:11 UTC 2014

Hello everyone.
These dichotomies by example
data, are easy to understand, right? !
Nic.

----Messaggio originale----

Da: david.pelly at hotmail.ca

Data: 4-lug-2014 16.54

A: "TROM List"<trom at lists.newciv.org>

Ogg: Re: [TROM1] Slim's "Collapsing A Package" Tech?

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
->.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
->-->
Jonah:

Law of duality:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

For every state, there is an equal and opposite state.

Black- white.
Right - wrong.
Hot- cold.
Wet-dry.
Male-female.
Good-bad.
Alive- dead.
Intelligent- stupid.
Sane-insane.
Light- dark.
Positive-negative.

For everything that some one says that is intelligent, someone ( the stupid and insane) will come along and say something oppositely (or proportionately or more)  stupid to totally invalidate the intelligent point.

Fools will confound the wise.

That is probably the only way this plane can exist.

David