[TROM1] Slim's "Collapsing A Package" Tech?

Paul Tipon ptipon at proftitleserv.com
Fri Jul 4 18:07:32 UTC 2014

Hi Jonah and All,

Let me start with differences and similarities.  Once you are into to
that and can do it effectively and fluently,  you will have put in
the basis for dichotomies with respect to what is being evaluated.
Once into evaluation, dichotomies are set up.  How similar?  How
different?

The mechanism is dichotomies.  Similar to what degree?  Different to
what degree?  See how that works?  There are infinite evaluations to
everything.  One thing is not that different from another yet one
thing is 'not' the other thing and is wholly and completely
different.  What a conundrum, huh!

In other words there are never two equal nor never two opposites.  We
make those distinctions as we wish and that is the secret of getting
to and becoming cause over dichotomies or having 'Freedom of .....'
Dichotomies, similarities and differences.  One actually creates
those subjective qualities all my himself or takes up someone else's
dichotomies, similarities and differences.

Obviously best to come up with your own and have fluidity of coming
up with your own.  Just realize they are yours or you or making
someone else's yours by acceptance.

Besides cause and effect here, it is important to realize that there
are no absolute truths here.  One is just making up their own
personal truths which they can adhere to and live by because they
work for a given situation.  Just don't get stuck by making those
self designated truths absolute.  They just may never work again,
ever.  What a mess that would be, huh!

Paul, keep on TROMming