[TROM1] RE The Secret

xrizfz xrizfz at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 30 23:30:41 UTC 2012

Lottery tickets because Colleen came up with that special topic.
As for wealthy and happy, happy works for me personally. By that i can
remodel my environment. Being wealthy does not work for me yet because i
have my doubts on this. Something to work on and get out of the way.

Thank you for the feedback :)
xriz