[TROM1] How positive thinking fooled the world.

Pete McLaughlin pete_mclaughlin_93555 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 20:35:49 UTC 2012

Hi David
It doesn't much matter that some thought "The Secret" is a scam. TROM shows that creation is an ability we need to practice. The movie "The Secret" is a motivional piece that demonstrates creating positive feelings and realities so as to cause them to "Be Known". This aligned nicely with TROM's Repair of Importance exercise.

That is my reason for bringing it to the attention of the list.

Keep on TROMing

Pete

Sent from my iPad