[TROM1] "The Secret "and TROM

Jurgen jurgen_trom at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:45:09 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Recently I am watching and reading material from 'Dan Winter' (Sacred Geometry, Bliss, Heart-Tuner/Love-Tuner).
Man am I flabbergasted (impressed) with the implications of what this man is saying, his concept of Golden-Mean and Sacred Geometry connect biology, mind, matter, worm-holes, bliss, emotions, blood, DNA, actually everything together. He is even (for the first time), explaining what SPACE and TIME is. He has even developed technology for people to learn how to ignite their heart with love (Love-Tuner).

Note: (I am not a physicist, but nonetheless I am interested in many areas like Chemistry, Matter, Biology).
For physicist: He is able to explain what GRAVITY is, which to me is a mind opener.

Best
      Jurgen