[TROM1] RE The Secret

xrizfz xrizfz at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 30 00:37:22 UTC 2012

You are right. It demonstrates how hard it is to figure out the correct
wording. I blame that on my aberrations i still have.
So, how to combine the happiness of being able to pick the right tickets
with the available winning tickets ?
I have no good wording for that in the moment.

I find that there must not be any doubt in the wording. Otherwise one
would just come up with effort, which would not make the wish come through.

best

xriz