[TROM1] "The Secret "and TROM

Pete McLaughlin pete_mclaughlin_93555 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 14:28:58 UTC 2012

I just watched a very interesting dvd titled "The Secret".  (the wikipedia page for it is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_%282006_film%29 )  You can get it used from amazon for about $5.00.

The film develops the "The Law of Attraction" which is that whatever you put your attention on you will get.

I was struck by how well the film motivates me to get going on doing RI so as to visualize the things i want to have in life "wealth health happiness and good relations with others". The film is exceptionally motivational.

Chekc it out.

Keep on TROMing
Pete