[TROM1] The Handshake between RI and Timebreaking

Colleen Peltomaa cygnifique at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:22:12 UTC 2012

Timebreaking a lynchpin identity and its limiting postulates, once done, my
RI create soars to new limits, as it did today.

I had to experience this a few times majorly before I saw the relationship
between RI and Timebreaking.  They enhance each other.

A discussion ensued yesterday from re-reading about John Galusha, one of
LRH's Tech Finders, and the discussion was about how Ron had fantastic
success with creative visualization techniques until the PC hit the
postulate limitations of his identity.  And, I understand that approach was
for that reason discarded.

be well,
colleen