[TROM1] Question RE RI

Colleen Peltomaa cygnifique at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:29:06 UTC 2012

"Create Something", and I really want to be able to do that and feel a bit
of a block, so I usually revert to one of the two remaining commands, but
still a bit unsatisfied.

When I first started re-learning about Scientology I was more presented
with the synonymous (I think so) term, "Mock up" something.

When running RI and I tell myself to "Mock up something", I feel more
unleashed and better about it.  I think this is okay until I get to more
awareness and acceptance of myself as a creator type without feeling like I
have to look over my shoulder?

Does anyone recall in the PDC lectures the story of the siblings who sat
side by side and presented on the fireplace mantel their mock-ups to each
other?  I never forgot that and still hold a strong interest in that
ability, being able to do that with someone else for the fun of it.  Does
anyone perceive that continuing RI [of itself?] will aid a being to restore
that ability for himself at least?

colleen