[TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 89, Issue 25

Leo Faulhaber leo.faulhaber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 09:25:29 UTC 2012


Dear Pete

Please disregard my latest message. I saw too late that it was already
published.

Happy New Year

Leo Faulhaber

2012/1/1 Leo Faulhaber <leo.faulhaber at gmail.com>

>   1. Re: Games being aberrating (Pete McLaughlin)
>>   2. Living life without aberration (David M. Pelly)
>
>   3. Some changes to the German translation of TROM  (Leo Faulhaber)
>
>
>    Hello
>
>    I made some changes to the German translation of TROM.
>    You might want to re-dowload the updated chapters from Pete's site:
>    http://tromhelp.com/services
>    I added a line at the top of the documents with the last change date so
> you
>    can see whether there was a change or not.
>
>    Best wishes
>    Leo Faulhaber
>
>
>
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:17:49 -0800 (PST)
>> From: Pete McLaughlin <pete_mclaughlin_93555 at yahoo.com>
>> To: xriz <xrizfz at yahoo.de>, The Resolution of Mind list
>>        <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>> Message-ID: <1325348269.141.YahooMailNeo at web162103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>> HI Li
>> ? These are very thought provoking statements.
>>
>> Is it possible to simply Live and not play games??
>>
>> In this crowded world even if I simply "Be, Joyfullred and harmless to
>> others" some neighbors will be in the compulsive games condition and while
>> looking for someone to take the opposing role in their compusilve game find
>> me.
>> If Dennis is correct that it is very difficult to create complimentary
>> postulates to EVERY postulate others create then avoiding getting into a
>> games condition is equally difficult.
>> I may be simply being here on my property bothering no one but my
>> neighbor may have the counter postulate that he wants no neighbors.? He can
>> make my life difficult by expressing his opposition to my being here
>> directly or he can call up the county officials and make complaints about
>> my real or imagined violations of obscure rules.
>> On the other hand does this came about because I have the aberated
>> compulsion to be the victim in a game were I can claim in righteous
>> indignation that I was on my own property bothering no one?
>>
>> Is it possible to find all my compulsions to be a victim in other peoples
>> games and on timebeaking those find that the neighbor ceases to want to
>> harass me?
>>
>> Very interesting ideas.
>>
>> Thanks Li and David
>>
>> Pete
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >________________________________
>> > From: xriz <xrizfz at yahoo.de>
>> >To: The Resolution of Mind list <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> >Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:14 AM
>> >Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>> >
>> >*************
>> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >************
>> >
>> >
>> >The urge itself to play games is aberrated. That in the first place.
>> >There is a difference between living and playing games.
>> >Games were a substitute. Later this substitute became a badly wanted
>> thing.
>> >Goals and their games are a condition of being aberrated twice.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Li
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >________________________________
>> > Von: David M. Pelly <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>
>> >An: TROM List <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> >Gesendet: 6:08 Samstag, 31.Dezember 2011
>> >Betreff: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>> >
>> >*************
>> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >************
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >All games are aberrating in the absence of the knowledge of how to play
>> games without becoming aberrated or becoming effect.
>> >
>> >David
>> >
>> >_______________________________________________
>> >Trom mailing list
>> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >_______________________________________________
>> >Trom mailing list
>> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <
>> http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/20111231/d9060fb7/attachment-0001.html
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:38:35 -0500
>> From: "David M. Pelly" <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>
>> To: TROM List <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> Subject: [TROM1] Living life without aberration
>> Message-ID: <SNT108-W839F4585772AD56B8C4C290930 at phx.gbl>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> There is a lot more to understanding life and games than there is in scn
>> and TROM.
>>
>>
>> Hubbard gave the data on how to do that,or where it  is,  in logic 8  and
>> in "how to study a science",
>>
>>  and maybe other places that I am not aware of.
>>
>> I would say that because of that data,  Hubbard is exonerated from all
>> his faults and crimes.
>>
>> It is the clue to the way out of the trap of scn.
>>
>> Those who have eyes to see, ears to hear and a mind to understand will do
>> so.
>>
>> Scn is a trap for fools and a power and a freedom for the wise. Therefore
>> the name  Excalibur.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Based on my experience, the knowledge of how to live without becoming
>> aberrated is contained within the bible.
>>
>> They are often contained as messages ( subliminal messages ) within
>> allegorical stories, etc. , and not laid out in clear and plain language,
>> as in 1,2,3.
>>
>>
>>
>> You might also find some useful data here too:
>>
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~loveguru/TRUTHOLOGY.htm
>>
>>
>>
>> Read the chapters highlighted on this page.
>>
>> http://www.masterjules.net/
>>
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>>
>> *************
>> The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
>> ************
>>
>> HI Li
>> ? These are very thought provoking statements.
>>
>> Is it possible to simply Live and not play games??
>>
>> In this crowded world even if I simply "Be, Joyfullred and harmless to
>> others" some neighbors will be in the compulsive games condition and while
>> looking for someone to take the opposing role in their compusilve game find
>> me.
>> If Dennis is correct that it is very difficult to create complimentary
>> postulates to EVERY postulate others create then avoiding getting into a
>> games condition is equally difficult.
>> I may be simply being here on my property bothering no one but my
>> neighbor may have the counter postulate that he wants no neighbors.? He can
>> make my life difficult by expressing his opposition to my being here
>> directly or he can call up the county officials and make complaints about
>> my real or imagined violations of obscure rules.
>> On the other hand does this came about because I have the aberated
>> compulsion to be the victim in a game were I can claim in righteous
>> indignation that I was on my own property bothering no one?
>>
>> Is it possible to find all my compulsions to be a victim in other peoples
>> games and on timebeaking those find that the neighbor ceases to want to
>> harass me?
>>
>> Very interesting ideas.
>>
>> Thanks Li and David
>>
>> Pete
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >________________________________
>> > From: xriz
>> >To: The Resolution of Mind list
>> >Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:14 AM
>> >Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>> >
>> >*************
>> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >************
>> >
>> >
>> >The urge itself to play games is aberrated. That in the first place.
>> >There is a difference between living and playing games.
>> >Games were a substitute. Later this substitute became a badly wanted
>> thing.
>> >Goals and their games are a condition of being aberrated twice.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >Li
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >________________________________
>> > Von: David M. Pelly
>> >An: TROM List
>> >Gesendet: 6:08 Samstag, 31.Dezember 2011
>> >Betreff: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>> >
>> >*************
>> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >************
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >All games are aberrating in the absence of the knowledge of how to play
>> games without becoming aberrated or becoming effect.
>> >
>> >David
>> >
>> >_______________________________________________
>> >Trom mailing list
>> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >_______________________________________________
>> >Trom mailing list
>> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> HI Li  These are very thought provoking statements.
>> Is it possible to simply Live and not play games?
>> In this crowded world even if I simply "Be, Joyfullred and harmless to
>> others" some neighbors will be in the compulsive games condition and while
>> looking for someone to take the opposing role in their compusilve game find
>> me.If Dennis is correct that it is very difficult to create complimentary
>> postulates to EVERY postulate others create then avoiding getting into a
>> games condition is equally difficult.I may be simply being here on my
>> property bothering no one but my neighbor may have the counter postulate
>> that he wants no neighbors.  He can make my life
>>  difficult by expressing his opposition to my being here directly or he
>> can call up the county officials and make complaints about my real or
>> imagined violations of obscure rules.On the other hand does this came about
>> because I have the aberated compulsion to be the victim in a game were I
>> can claim in righteous indignation that I was on my own property bothering
>> no one?
>> Is it possible to find all my compulsions to be a victim in other peoples
>> games and on timebeaking those find that the neighbor ceases to want to
>> harass me?
>> Very interesting ideas.
>> Thanks Li and David
>> Pete
>>       From: xriz <xrizfz at yahoo.de>
>>  To: The Resolution of Mind list <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>>  Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:14 AM
>>  Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>>
>>
>> *************
>> The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
>> ************
>>
>> The urge itself to play games is aberrated. That in the first place.There
>> is a difference between living and playing games.Games were a substitute.
>> Later this substitute became a badly wanted thing.Goals and their games are
>> a condition of being aberrated twice.
>>
>> Li
>>       Von: David M. Pelly <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>
>>  An: TROM List
>>  <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>>  Gesendet: 6:08 Samstag, 31.Dezember 2011
>>  Betreff: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>>
>> *************
>> The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
>> ************
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> All games are aberrating in the absence of the knowledge of how to play
>> games without becoming aberrated or becoming effect.
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Trom mailing list
>> Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Trom mailing list
>> Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Trom mailing list
>> Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: <
>> http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/20111231/566ed1a6/attachment.html
>> >
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Trom mailing list
>> Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>>
>>
>> End of Trom Digest, Vol 89, Issue 25
>> ************************************
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/20120101/d4af4851/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Trom mailing list