[TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 89, Issue 25

Leo Faulhaber leo.faulhaber at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 09:21:46 UTC 2012


>
>   1. Re: Games being aberrating (Pete McLaughlin)
>   2. Living life without aberration (David M. Pelly)

  3. Some changes to the German translation of TROM  (Leo Faulhaber)


   Hello

   I made some changes to the German translation of TROM.
   You might want to re-dowload the updated chapters from Pete's site:
   http://tromhelp.com/services
   I added a line at the top of the documents with the last change date so
you
   can see whether there was a change or not.

   Best wishes
   Leo Faulhaber


>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:17:49 -0800 (PST)
> From: Pete McLaughlin <pete_mclaughlin_93555 at yahoo.com>
> To: xriz <xrizfz at yahoo.de>, The Resolution of Mind list
>        <trom at lists.newciv.org>
> Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
> Message-ID: <1325348269.141.YahooMailNeo at web162103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> HI Li
> ? These are very thought provoking statements.
>
> Is it possible to simply Live and not play games??
>
> In this crowded world even if I simply "Be, Joyfullred and harmless to
> others" some neighbors will be in the compulsive games condition and while
> looking for someone to take the opposing role in their compusilve game find
> me.
> If Dennis is correct that it is very difficult to create complimentary
> postulates to EVERY postulate others create then avoiding getting into a
> games condition is equally difficult.
> I may be simply being here on my property bothering no one but my neighbor
> may have the counter postulate that he wants no neighbors.? He can make my
> life difficult by expressing his opposition to my being here directly or he
> can call up the county officials and make complaints about my real or
> imagined violations of obscure rules.
> On the other hand does this came about because I have the aberated
> compulsion to be the victim in a game were I can claim in righteous
> indignation that I was on my own property bothering no one?
>
> Is it possible to find all my compulsions to be a victim in other peoples
> games and on timebeaking those find that the neighbor ceases to want to
> harass me?
>
> Very interesting ideas.
>
> Thanks Li and David
>
> Pete
>
>
>
>
> >________________________________
> > From: xriz <xrizfz at yahoo.de>
> >To: The Resolution of Mind list <trom at lists.newciv.org>
> >Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:14 AM
> >Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
> >
> >*************
> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
> >************
> >
> >
> >The urge itself to play games is aberrated. That in the first place.
> >There is a difference between living and playing games.
> >Games were a substitute. Later this substitute became a badly wanted
> thing.
> >Goals and their games are a condition of being aberrated twice.
> >
> >
> >
> >Li
> >
> >
> >
> >________________________________
> > Von: David M. Pelly <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>
> >An: TROM List <trom at lists.newciv.org>
> >Gesendet: 6:08 Samstag, 31.Dezember 2011
> >Betreff: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
> >
> >*************
> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
> >************
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >All games are aberrating in the absence of the knowledge of how to play
> games without becoming aberrated or becoming effect.
> >
> >David
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >Trom mailing list
> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
> >
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >Trom mailing list
> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
> >
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/20111231/d9060fb7/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:38:35 -0500
> From: "David M. Pelly" <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>
> To: TROM List <trom at lists.newciv.org>
> Subject: [TROM1] Living life without aberration
> Message-ID: <SNT108-W839F4585772AD56B8C4C290930 at phx.gbl>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> There is a lot more to understanding life and games than there is in scn
> and TROM.
>
>
> Hubbard gave the data on how to do that,or where it  is,  in logic 8  and
> in "how to study a science",
>
>  and maybe other places that I am not aware of.
>
> I would say that because of that data,  Hubbard is exonerated from all his
> faults and crimes.
>
> It is the clue to the way out of the trap of scn.
>
> Those who have eyes to see, ears to hear and a mind to understand will do
> so.
>
> Scn is a trap for fools and a power and a freedom for the wise. Therefore
> the name  Excalibur.
>
>
>
>
>
> Based on my experience, the knowledge of how to live without becoming
> aberrated is contained within the bible.
>
> They are often contained as messages ( subliminal messages ) within
> allegorical stories, etc. , and not laid out in clear and plain language,
> as in 1,2,3.
>
>
>
> You might also find some useful data here too:
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~loveguru/TRUTHOLOGY.htm
>
>
>
> Read the chapters highlighted on this page.
>
> http://www.masterjules.net/
>
>
> David
>
>
>
> *************
> The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
> ************
>
> HI Li
> ? These are very thought provoking statements.
>
> Is it possible to simply Live and not play games??
>
> In this crowded world even if I simply "Be, Joyfullred and harmless to
> others" some neighbors will be in the compulsive games condition and while
> looking for someone to take the opposing role in their compusilve game find
> me.
> If Dennis is correct that it is very difficult to create complimentary
> postulates to EVERY postulate others create then avoiding getting into a
> games condition is equally difficult.
> I may be simply being here on my property bothering no one but my neighbor
> may have the counter postulate that he wants no neighbors.? He can make my
> life difficult by expressing his opposition to my being here directly or he
> can call up the county officials and make complaints about my real or
> imagined violations of obscure rules.
> On the other hand does this came about because I have the aberated
> compulsion to be the victim in a game were I can claim in righteous
> indignation that I was on my own property bothering no one?
>
> Is it possible to find all my compulsions to be a victim in other peoples
> games and on timebeaking those find that the neighbor ceases to want to
> harass me?
>
> Very interesting ideas.
>
> Thanks Li and David
>
> Pete
>
>
>
>
> >________________________________
> > From: xriz
> >To: The Resolution of Mind list
> >Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:14 AM
> >Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
> >
> >*************
> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
> >************
> >
> >
> >The urge itself to play games is aberrated. That in the first place.
> >There is a difference between living and playing games.
> >Games were a substitute. Later this substitute became a badly wanted
> thing.
> >Goals and their games are a condition of being aberrated twice.
> >
> >
> >
> >Li
> >
> >
> >
> >________________________________
> > Von: David M. Pelly
> >An: TROM List
> >Gesendet: 6:08 Samstag, 31.Dezember 2011
> >Betreff: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
> >
> >*************
> >The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
> >************
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >All games are aberrating in the absence of the knowledge of how to play
> games without becoming aberrated or becoming effect.
> >
> >David
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >Trom mailing list
> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
> >
> >
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >Trom mailing list
> >Trom at lists.newciv.org
> >http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
> >
> >
> >
> HI Li  These are very thought provoking statements.
> Is it possible to simply Live and not play games?
> In this crowded world even if I simply "Be, Joyfullred and harmless to
> others" some neighbors will be in the compulsive games condition and while
> looking for someone to take the opposing role in their compusilve game find
> me.If Dennis is correct that it is very difficult to create complimentary
> postulates to EVERY postulate others create then avoiding getting into a
> games condition is equally difficult.I may be simply being here on my
> property bothering no one but my neighbor may have the counter postulate
> that he wants no neighbors.  He can make my life
>  difficult by expressing his opposition to my being here directly or he
> can call up the county officials and make complaints about my real or
> imagined violations of obscure rules.On the other hand does this came about
> because I have the aberated compulsion to be the victim in a game were I
> can claim in righteous indignation that I was on my own property bothering
> no one?
> Is it possible to find all my compulsions to be a victim in other peoples
> games and on timebeaking those find that the neighbor ceases to want to
> harass me?
> Very interesting ideas.
> Thanks Li and David
> Pete
>       From: xriz <xrizfz at yahoo.de>
>  To: The Resolution of Mind list <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>  Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:14 AM
>  Subject: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>
>
> *************
> The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
> ************
>
> The urge itself to play games is aberrated. That in the first place.There
> is a difference between living and playing games.Games were a substitute.
> Later this substitute became a badly wanted thing.Goals and their games are
> a condition of being aberrated twice.
>
> Li
>       Von: David M. Pelly <david.pelly at hotmail.ca>
>  An: TROM List
>  <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>  Gesendet: 6:08 Samstag, 31.Dezember 2011
>  Betreff: Re: [TROM1] Games being aberrating
>
> *************
> The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
> ************
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> All games are aberrating in the absence of the knowledge of how to play
> games without becoming aberrated or becoming effect.
>
> David
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Trom mailing list
> Trom at lists.newciv.org
> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Trom mailing list
> Trom at lists.newciv.org
> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Trom mailing list
> Trom at lists.newciv.org
> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/20111231/566ed1a6/attachment.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Trom mailing list
> Trom at lists.newciv.org
> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>
>
> End of Trom Digest, Vol 89, Issue 25
> ************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/20120101/f4cbef5d/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Trom mailing list