[TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2

alex martin jagowll at tiscali.it
Thu Dec 17 06:21:27 UTC 2009


Hi people ,
I just realized the power of TROM. It is a tool that has the ability  
tochange our belief system , either choosen or imposed by others.
And according to Quantum Phisics , our mind through the DNA creates  
the reality we experience.And we change our DNA with our thoughts and  
emotions.
A site worth to know is www.revolutioniz.com ,
alex-


Il giorno 02/dic/09, alle ore 13:00, trom-request at lists.newciv.org ha  
scritto:

> Send Trom mailing list submissions to
> 	trom at lists.newciv.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	trom-request at lists.newciv.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	trom-owner at lists.newciv.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Trom digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Alan Walter (Mickel)
>    2. Re: Trom Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1 (alex martin)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:32:57 -0000
> From: "Mickel" <mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [TROM1] Alan Walter
> To: "The Resolution of Mind  list" <trom at lists.newciv.org>
> Message-ID: <3F5839E26AA740A59CEECA92A9E28FC4 at everest>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi Ralph
> Thanks for the information and websites have looked it over, stored  
> it and if it's ever needed it will be there.
>
> I am rather busy in the home at the moment, endless jobs to do it  
> seems but I intend to get down some serious timebreaking in a short  
> while, it won't take me long to see if it works for me or not.
>
> I am already discovering long forgotten incidents on the timetrack  
> and a slight improvement as to where I put something I have lost,  
> the remote control for the tv I manage to lose just about everyday,  
> several times.
>
> Anyway, I have noticed of late that when I forget where I have put  
> something I suddenly get a quick flash of a mental picture of where  
> I last put it, so it looks like the timebreaking process should be  
> ok for me.
>
> Just thought I would drop a quick win in there:)
> Thanks
> Mike
>   ----- Original Message -----
>   From: Ralph Clouse
>   To: The Resolution of Mind list
>   Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 5:28 PM
>   Subject: Re: [TROM1] Alan Walter
>
>
>   *************
>   The following message is relayed to you by  trom at lists.newciv.org
>   ************
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --------
>
>
>         Hi Everyone
>
>         Been on this list for quite some time but have not posted  
> till now.
>
>         As of late 2007, Alan Walter of knowlegism, had  
> incorporated the research of TROM into his technology.
>
>         It was sad to hear he had passed. I was and am still am  
> hopeful to learn what his tech incorporation of TROM came up with.
>
>         He had stated on ESMB that he had determined there were  
> some bugs in the application of TROM that he has resolved.
>
>         He declared that his including the tech of TROM had finally  
> allowed him to complete his Games Matrix Tech.
>
>         He was running a pilot program having highly trained  
> auditors Co-Audit to excellent results.
>
>         Follow link to his write up regarding this :
>
>         http://www.knowledgism.com/gamesmatrix/
>
>         He does not in this link credit TROM or Dennis Stevens. But  
> he did previously on this ESMB thread.
>
>         http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=2241
>
>
>         Alan has always seemed a bit full of hyperbole regarding  
> his dissertations, but you can get passed that, and he has valuable  
> tech contributions.
>
>
>         Personally I had read TROM years ago, I found it quite  
> interesting but was not able to pursue it at the time.
>
>         Earlier this year, during R3X ( an advanced form of  
> Dianetics R3R ) auditing, I ended up at the bottom of a chain of  
> incidents at a Basic Basic first personal GPM on my track. It was  
> the "To Know package". This validated TROM Games Matrix theory to a  
> large extent.
>
>         I am currently not using Standard TROM procedure, though I  
> will get to it in the near future. Since having accessed this  
> earliest track area, I am doing Solo auditing in this Basic area,  
> to uncover the events-Postulates-considerations-mechanics involved  
> in how it all came to be.
>
>         I am basically scouting the area. The majority of the  
> charge having been handled.
>
>         Finding out for myself as it were.
>
>         It continues to validate TROM Games Matrix Theory.
>
>
>
>         Ralph C.
>
>
>
>         --- On Mon, 11/30/09, Mickel <mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk>  
> wrote:
>
>
>           From: Mickel <mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk>
>           Subject: [TROM1] Alan Walter
>           To: "Pete McLaughlin" <goldassayer at verizon.net>, "The  
> Resolution of Mind list" <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>           Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 9:23 AM
>
>
>           *************
>           The following message is relayed to you by   
> trom at lists.newciv.org
>           ************
>
>           Hi Everyone
>           I was doing some research on IFA this morning, an ancient  
> religion as I am interested in primal goals, polarities that sort  
> of thing when I came across this page:
>           http://sandorian.us/newslog2.php/__show_article/ 
> _a000245-000256.htm
>           Message origionally by Ed Berwick.
>
>           I met Alan some years ago at a meeting in London, a  
> memorable experience, I came out floating on air, it seemed.
>
>           While I was studying Knowledgism I was able to achieve  
> many things I had not been able to before.
>
>           My communication level improved considerably, I was able  
> to achieve accomplishments on a third Dynamic level I would never  
> had thought possible before that.
>
>           I actually cleared up the area I live in from gangs/ 
> trouble makers, went to meetings, contacted the right people and  
> got my photograph in the city newspaper.
>
>           I still have many of his books, The Clean Slate procedure  
> is an excellent way of discovering MUs, confusions and to get a  
> very good understanding of a word.
>
>           So sorry to hear of his passing away, he discovered some  
> very good tech, I always liked his mood drills and his SPIEPIR is  
> very usable for setting goals.
>
>           SPIEPIR, Spirit, Perceive, Intend, Envision, Plan,  
> Implement, Result.
>
>           Best
>           Mike
>
>           -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
>
>
>           _______________________________________________
>           Trom mailing list
>           Trom at lists.newciv.org
>           http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --------
>
>
>   _______________________________________________
>   Trom mailing list
>   Trom at lists.newciv.org
>   http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
> --------
>
>
>
>   No virus found in this incoming message.
>   Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>   Version: 9.0.709 / Virus Database: 270.14.87/2536 - Release Date:  
> 11/30/09 07:31:00
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/ 
> 20091201/41f4b401/attachment-0001.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:22:18 +0100
> From: alex martin <jagowll at tiscali.it>
> Subject: Re: [TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1
> To: trom at lists.newciv.org
> Message-ID: <2B6A1C83-8499-4431-A242-892E73AC6F2D at tiscali.it>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed
>
> hi everyone,
> my experience with knowledgisme has been good.The theory Alan had
> discovered is great.I had realizations reading his books.But I found
> the limit in the fact that is a
> processing that another person has to apply to you.Trom works
> perfectly as solo processing,if you can't find a twin.
> I don't understand the criticism on Trom,without showing a solution ,
> after you have criticized it.
> Knowledge is a process of continuing expansion and it never stops.I
> am thankful to Alan for his work.I am thankful to Dennis for his work
> too.
> We create rhe world we live in , consciously or unconsciously.And we
> clear inner obstructions the outside world changes.
> So you have to use tools to process yourself on solo , or you have
> someone else to run a processing on you.
> Dennis said on one of his tapes that he is sorry for all the
> processors of the world, Trom is going to put them out of busisness !
> If everyone play it on his own mind.
> The next challenge for Trom will be the next future, will it survive
> the mind of the common people, or people will make it vanish ?
> It would be a good thing to apply Trom by oneself and have the chance
> to receive Knowledgisme process in a separate time.
> You are training your mind , so the more different exercises you make
> the more able is your mind.
> As Alan says the formula to be a champion is study and practice,
> study and practice , study and practice till you get mastery.
> The Life Force Particles as described by Alan , are the raw material
> on which we work with Trom.We recover life force particles , trapped
> in upset or incident of the past.
> Life force particles are consciousness and energy, that is the only
> way to explain how they can drammatize an incident of the pat.Because
> we assigned and importance to
> that incident of the past , they learned from that to duplicate it
> exactly.
> These are my realization , reading both Dennis and Alan.
> The job left to us is to discover how far we will go applying all
> this theory.
> good work
> alex.
>
> Il giorno 01/dic/09, alle ore 13:00, trom-request at lists.newciv.org ha
> scritto:
>
>> Send Trom mailing list submissions to
>> 	trom at lists.newciv.org
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> 	http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> 	trom-request at lists.newciv.org
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> 	trom-owner at lists.newciv.org
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Trom digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>    1. Alan Walter (Mickel)
>>    2. Re: Trom Digest, Vol 64, Issue 16 (Leo Swart)
>>    3. Re: Alan Walter (Ralph Clouse)
>>
>>
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>> -
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:23:23 -0000
>> From: "Mickel" <mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk>
>> Subject: [TROM1] Alan Walter
>> To: "Pete McLaughlin" <goldassayer at verizon.net>,	"The Resolution of
>> 	Mind  list" <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> Message-ID: <0A81A8928F474899BD6AC74D7EB9B270 at everest>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>> Hi Everyone
>> I was doing some research on IFA this morning, an ancient religion
>> as I am interested in primal goals, polarities that sort of thing
>> when I came across this page:
>> http://sandorian.us/newslog2.php/__show_article/_a000245-000256.htm
>> Message origionally by Ed Berwick.
>>
>> I met Alan some years ago at a meeting in London, a memorable
>> experience, I came out floating on air, it seemed.
>>
>> While I was studying Knowledgism I was able to achieve many things
>> I had not been able to before.
>>
>> My communication level improved considerably, I was able to achieve
>> accomplishments on a third Dynamic level I would never had thought
>> possible before that.
>>
>> I actually cleared up the area I live in from gangs/trouble makers,
>> went to meetings, contacted the right people and got my photograph
>> in the city newspaper.
>>
>> I still have many of his books, The Clean Slate procedure is an
>> excellent way of discovering MUs, confusions and to get a very good
>> understanding of a word.
>>
>> So sorry to hear of his passing away, he discovered some very good
>> tech, I always liked his mood drills and his SPIEPIR is very usable
>> for setting goals.
>>
>> SPIEPIR, Spirit, Perceive, Intend, Envision, Plan, Implement, Result.
>>
>> Best
>> Mike
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/
>> 20091130/8fb0ca98/attachment-0001.html
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:29:27 +1300
>> From: "Leo Swart" <leoswart at xtra.co.nz>
>> Subject: Re: [TROM1] Trom Digest, Vol 64, Issue 16
>> To: <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> Message-ID: <8E97E9EC856D486787733BEC9B47A1F2 at dx2200pc>
>> Content-Type: text/plain;	charset="us-ascii"
>>
>> I suggest one should be a tad wary of complexifying TROM. Just run
>> in its
>> simple form will bring up all of these "chains" and "earlier  
>> similars"
>> during the normal running of it. To go deliberately focussing on
>> certain
>> types of incident within the existing pattern of postulates is
>> adventurous
>> and unnecessary.
>>
>> leon
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 3
>> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:28:15 -0800 (PST)
>> From: Ralph Clouse <sojourner452003 at yahoo.com>
>> Subject: Re: [TROM1] Alan Walter
>> To: The Resolution of Mind list <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> Message-ID: <518251.55927.qm at web112414.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>>
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> Been on this list for quite some time but have not posted till now.
>>
>> As of late 2007, Alan Walter of knowlegism, had incorporated the
>> research of TROM into his technology.
>>
>> It was sad to hear he had passed. I was and am still am hopeful to
>> learn what his tech incorporation of TROM came up with.
>>
>> He had stated on ESMB that he had determined there were some bugs
>> in the application of TROM that he has resolved.
>>
>> He declared that his including the tech of TROM had finally allowed
>> him to complete his Games Matrix Tech.
>>
>> He was running a pilot program having highly trained auditors Co-
>> Audit to excellent results.
>>
>> Follow link to his write up regarding this :
>>
>> http://www.knowledgism.com/gamesmatrix/?
>>
>> He does not in this link credit TROM or Dennis Stevens. But he did
>> previously on this ESMB thread.
>>
>> http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=2241
>>
>>
>> Alan has always seemed a bit full of hyperbole regarding his
>> dissertations, but you can get passed that, and he has valuable
>> tech contributions.
>>
>>
>> Personally I had read TROM years ago, I found it quite interesting
>> but was not able to pursue it at the time.
>>
>> Earlier this year, during R3X ( an advanced form of Dianetics R3R )
>> auditing, I ended up at the bottom of a chain of incidents at a
>> Basic Basic first personal GPM on my track. It was the "To Know
>> package". This validated TROM Games Matrix theory to a large extent.
>>
>> I am currently not using Standard TROM procedure, though I will get
>> to it in the near future. Since having accessed this earliest track
>> area, I am doing Solo auditing in this Basic area, to uncover the
>> events-Postulates-considerations-mechanics involved in how it all
>> came to be.
>>
>> I am basically scouting the area. The majority of the charge having
>> been handled.
>>
>> Finding out for myself as it were.
>>
>> It continues to validate TROM Games Matrix Theory.??
>>
>>
>> ?
>> Ralph C.??
>>
>>
>>
>> --- On Mon, 11/30/09, Mickel <mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> From: Mickel <mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk>
>> Subject: [TROM1] Alan Walter
>> To: "Pete McLaughlin" <goldassayer at verizon.net>, "The Resolution of
>> Mind  list" <trom at lists.newciv.org>
>> Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 9:23 AM
>>
>> *************
>> The following message is relayed to you by? trom at lists.newciv.org
>> ************
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Hi Everyone
>> I was doing some research on IFA this morning, an
>> ancient religion as I am interested in primal goals, polarities
>> that sort of
>> thing when I came across this page:
>> http://sandorian.us/newslog2.php/__show_article/_a000245-000256.htm
>> Message origionally by Ed Berwick.
>> ?
>> I met Alan some years ago at a meeting in London, a
>> memorable experience, I came out floating on air, it seemed.
>> ?
>> While I was studying Knowledgism I was able to
>> achieve many things I had not been able to before.
>> ?
>> My communication level improved considerably, I was
>> able to achieve accomplishments on a third Dynamic level I would
>> never had
>> thought possible before that.
>> ?
>> I actually cleared up the area I live in from
>> gangs/trouble makers, went to meetings, contacted the right people
>> and got my
>> photograph in the city newspaper.
>> ?
>> I still have many of his books, The Clean Slate
>> procedure is an excellent way of discovering MUs, confusions and to
>> get a very
>> good understanding of a word.
>> ?
>> So sorry to hear of his passing away, he discovered
>> some very good tech, I always liked his mood drills and his SPIEPIR
>> is very
>> usable for setting goals.
>> ?
>> SPIEPIR, Spirit, Perceive, Intend, Envision, Plan,
>> Implement, Result.
>> ?
>> Best
>> Mike
>> -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Trom mailing list
>> Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -------------- next part --------------
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>> URL: http://lists.newciv.org/pipermail/trom/attachments/
>> 20091130/60ed1b4f/attachment-0001.html
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Trom mailing list
>> Trom at lists.newciv.org
>> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>>
>>
>> End of Trom Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1
>> ***********************************
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Trom mailing list
> Trom at lists.newciv.org
> http://lists.newciv.org/mailman/listinfo/trom
>
>
> End of Trom Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2
> ***********************************



More information about the Trom mailing list