[TROM1] Common Class: Definition

Mickel mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 20:30:53 UTC 2009

Hi Pete
No problem, I did a lot of equations, vectors, reading a slide rule,
Logarithms, anti log at college when I was 18, although I have forgotten
most of it, if I could understand it then I am sure I can learn it again.

I came across another not understood at the begining of the tape and that
was "Inequation" so I have just reminded myself of that.

It's fun this you know,    I think:)

I can't wait till I understand those 4 legs properly, when I first studied
them a few weeks ago, I thought, I know this, this is very familiar to me,
this has happened to me a lot.

Although I haven't studied it much since, it seemed like this to me.
I start out with a creative idea, I make this known to someone else or other
people, somehow from that cause point I become effect, my idea is taken over
or altered in some way.

>From this effect point I move around to cause again but I am not really
fully at cause because I have dropped down from the origional first cause
point and then around it goes again.
I don't know if Dennis uses thr phrase "Dwindling spiral" but that is what
came into my mind about these 4 legs.

Six months or a year from now I am going to look back and have a good laugh
at all the struggles in understanding I am having now.
Best
Mike