[TROM1] Share: level 3

Mickel mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 16:29:17 UTC 2009

Hi Jurgen
It's been on my mind the last couple of days to make clear what I meant just in case you or anyone got the wrong impression.

By "my story" I meant my past history or to use a Scientology term, using service facsimiles, being a victim and so on.

It seems to me that over the last few months what used to be so important to me, things that have happened to me in my life just seem to have lost their importance.

But regarding peoples wins they have had while doing Spiritual processing and the experiences and data they have found is to me extremely valuable.

Although I am just starting level 2 and getting to know the TROM data I do understand the information you gave about level 3.

Just wanted to make that clear, I didn't want you anyone to think I was not interested in what they have to say.
Best
Mike

  Hi Mike,

  Like you I also found TROM and after reading it I dropped a lot of other 'methodologies' and since then I have only done TROM and it has done a lot for me and I am just on level 3 .

  And thanks for sharing your story with us, just like you I also feel I don't have to (must) share my story  but I see it might have some use, if not for me then for others.

  Have a good day...