[TROM1] Dissociation Tape

Mickel mickel1234 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 11:19:06 UTC 2009

Hi
My name is Mike Lampett, I live in the UK, according to my birth certificate I am 62 years old, biologically that is, mentally somewhere about 5 years old, I never grew up.
I was in Scientology for about 3 years back in the early 80s and left when all those fellow Scientologists who had put in years of unselfish work suddenly found themselves declared for some reason.

About my beliefs:

"There is a Reality which is Indivisible, One, Alone, the Source and Being of all; not a thing, nor even a mind, but pure Spirit or clear Consciousness; and we are That and nothing but That, for That is our true Nature; and the only way to find It is to look steadily within, where are to be found utmost peace, unfading joy, and eternal life itself."

About sums it up.

About the tape,  I have done a lot of study about entities, even tried to mock them up but I have always known that it was me creating that mock up.

It has been an area of confusion for me, a problem, Do they exist or don't they, am I missing something and so on.

The Dissociation tape acts as a tremendous validation for me because I have never come across that phenomenon.

This is not meant as an invalidation to those people who work in that area, just something I can clear out of my mind and focus on what actually needs to be handled rather than wondering about entity phenomena.
Thanks
Mike