[TROM1] Animal Postulates

David Pelly dpelly at execulink.com
Tue Aug 11 03:28:03 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Regarding the human animal postulate cycle,  everyone  did not get the
point, therefore went of on a tangent.

I posted this earlier, but it appears that everyone missed it.

I post it again:

The point is to understand the human  postulates that a trained animal
is operating on versus his own wild instincts  and use it as an example
to demonstrate  the know cycle.

Lets see if I can come up with a better example.

Lets take a horse  and train it  to be tame and ride it.

Breaking a horse is often no small or easy feat.

The well tamed and good riding   horse ( called well broken) is
operating on  human postulates.

What is the  "know cycle and postulate cycle"   in a case like that?

Can anyone in TROM land do a thorough explanation step by step and
explain why in lay terms?

David