[TROM1] Transcripts of the Lectures

Happy Harry happyharry at inbox.com
Tue Aug 11 01:18:58 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

thanks for your reply. However, I already finished the transcript and submitted it (to the TROM list e-mail).
I got an automated message back (pending, subject to moderator approval, or something to that effect). Did you get that?
To make sure, I'll resend it, this time sending it to your personal e-mail address. You may then distribute the transcript, e.g. by putting it up on the Trom Help site.

Harry