[TROM1] Transcripts of the Lectures

Happy Harry happyharry at inbox.com
Mon Aug 10 00:27:11 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

great idea. Transcripts would also make it easier to create glossaries for each tape, as well.

I just downloaded the program and shall start transcribing the lecture "The Conditions of Life".

Pru, if you want to work on a short lecture, "The Supermarket Paradox" would probably be the shortest one so far. It is only 18 minutes long.

Pete, please send a short reply to let me know, and then I shall start working on the tape.

Harry