[TROM1] Transcripts of the Lectures

Pru Joy 081 at live.com.au
Mon Aug 10 00:06:22 UTC 2009

Really good suggestion Pete - once upon a time I actually did that for a living - transcription typist.

And this idea did run thru my brain  sometime yesterday I think it was & I actually considered how I would go with doing it - suffice to say, I can only now apply my brain & hands for short periods - but it may be possible if time is not an issue.

So, yes, I could commit to one lecture - which one is the shortest - ha ha!

PJ