[TROM1] Animal Postulates

PAaL SOeVIK sovik2008 at online.no
Sun Aug 9 20:38:46 UTC 2009

Hi David,

"Dogs think they are humans, cats think they are gods"

I will not insist that my cats haven't been trained by former owners, but I don't believe so. And there is nothing servile or submissive in those animals.

But I have something else that is actually a better example. This happens to me almost every day. A cat is sitting on the sofa or on my lap and suddenly it is gone. It has of course jumped to the floor, but my mind most often goes blank when it happens.
Seems like a cat often postulates NOT TO BE KNOWN when it takes action. It has a markedly BE KNOWN attitude when it eats or cleans itself.
I am a person very much in present time, and this mechanism was a really interesting experience when I got the cats. I am sure it is a helpful mechanism when it hunts.

Anyway, I am 55, located in Norway, got a Scientology background from the 80'ies and kind of escaped as the church started to smell a bit funny.
Came across TROM around 2002.
Just reading the TROM materials several times cleared away lots of charge for me. In my personal universe it is the most workable truth I have seen anywhere.
I am still doing 90% RI as that is the way my case is put together, the 10% is Level 3.
This may seem slow, but I cannot change anything when I'm getting the kind of gains I get.

Enough of my ramblings...

Pål