[TROM1] End Pheonomona of Level 3

David Pelly dpelly at execulink.com
Sat Aug 8 14:49:55 UTC 2009

Hi Leoncio,

Your summary is the best summary  that has been presented of TROM so
far, that I have seen anyway.

Well  done.

For several days prior and this morning in my meditation I was thinking
the same  thing as you posted on disease  that  was caused by  the/a
charged  traumatic incident  some time prior to the manifestation of
the disease.

Then I opened my mail and saw your post.

I think we maybe on to something very significant.

Regards,

David

PS,  there were a couple of other  enlightening posts since then also.