[TROM1] End Pheonomona of Level 3

jurgen_trom at hotmail.com jurgen_trom at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 01:56:08 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

I maybe mistaken but I sense that you are mixing in level 4 with level 3:

"The completion of Level Three signifies the end of your mind impinging upon you in session involuntarily. However, it will still be found to impinge upon you involuntarily in life to some degree - even if you are now capable of Timebreaking it back out of existence again as fast as it appears. You'll find that you just cannot maintain your state of inner stillness amidst the hurly-burly of life. Away from life and alone, you can by Timebreaking get yourself to a state of total peace and relaxation in a matter of minutes; but you'll find it difficult to maintain it while on the hoof, so to speak. Its now time to do something about this state of affairs. There's clearly still things in that thar mind of yours that you know not what of. This is the whole subject of Level Four."

Keep on TROMming