[TROM1] End Pheonomona of Level 3

Pete McLaughlin reso65tv at verizon.net
Fri Aug 7 22:13:35 UTC 2009

Hi David
  I had to reread the book many times before I could understand the level 5
chart and the to know material.  Re reading and re listening to what Dennis
says will help you become familiar with the details TROM and meanings of
words he uses and everything will eventually it will become understood.
All the reading I did is now paying off as I understand the Boolean algebra
and the X+(1-X)=1 formula etc that he is referring in these new supplemental
lectures.
 Don't give up heart.  If you will persist it will become understandable and
when it does you will be amazed at how simple it is and how nicely is
explains the workings of life and this universe.

Keep on TROMing