[TROM1] End Pheonomona of Level 3

David Pelly dpelly at execulink.com
Fri Aug 7 21:57:40 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

I want to thank you for posting this.  It helps.  We need more of this
kind of data.

I still can't get through the "know cycle".

For one thing, how does it fit in with the SP/ PTS  mechanism, where
one is only effect?

I am reading the book over again.

If I can't get my head wrapped around it, I will post again.

Maybe you can  explain that  in any event.

Thanks again.

David