[TROM1] About TROM Replays

Happy Harry happyharry at inbox.com
Fri Aug 7 16:48:44 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

It'll be my pleasure. I shall scour the archives for interesting and relevant posts and compile them under different themes. Each week I'll try to post a new Replay under a common theme that I hope will be of interest to the other TROMMers.

As TROM is dear to me, please feel free to let me know if you need any help and I'll try to do my best to assist.

Cheers,

Harry