[TROM1] RI commands

Jurgen@hotmail (trom) jurgen_trom at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:57:41 UTC 2008

Hi Terrence,

On command a) it is indeed to visualize (mock up) an idea, you do not
necessarily have to 'see' it, just the idea is sufficient, and abundance is
of the essence! You can mock up; emotions, clouds, water, chairs, cars,
money, rainbows, elephants etc..

For command b), you imagine that someone else is creating the importance /
thing and you place them, just as your own creations, in a 360 degree sphere
around you. You can imagine that your neighbor is sitting in his house and
creating things and placing them in a 360 degree around you, or your boss,
or GOD, or the physical universe, a cat, anyone that you regard as not-self.

Hope this answers your question, if not than I am happy to communicate
more...

Best
    Jurgen