[TROM1] Postulate Failure Cycle - Step 2

Theta Quest metaperl.fz101 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:45:13 UTC 2008

Yes, I do not understand that chart at all. The far right 3 columns
have no label above them.

I understand that the Time Track runs from 8 to 1. And "8A" is
position 1 in the cycle discussed just prior to the chart.

So we see that we start with an effect that must be known and
SELF/ORIGIN has that. Then the opponent's postulate is OTHERS/RECEIPT
(must not know). but then we see "Game", "Game", "Game" in the far
right 3 columns.

But below you mention 4 outcomes. How does one calculate the
transition from this first Step in the game to the next step based on
what happened in this step?

And what exactly is "8B" - it looks like a harmonious non-conflicting
non-game condition.