[TROM1] convincing opponent that effect should be known

McLaughlin Pete H Contr AFRL/RZOI Pete.McLaughlin.ctr at edwards.af.mil
Tue Jan 15 16:24:08 UTC 2008

Excellent you are getting the idea.
  These games are happening around you all the time as the smallest
interactions between yourself and others on up to interactions between
large groups like states where they create effects on each like war or
refuse to accept effects by cutting diplomatic relations or erecting
walls to keep out the foreigners.

Good TROMMing
Pete