[TROM1] Welcome Terrance

McLaughlin Pete H Contr AFRL/RZOI Pete.McLaughlin.ctr at edwards.af.mil
Tue Jan 15 15:41:55 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: trom-bounces at lists.newciv.org
[mailto:trom-bounces at lists.newciv.org] On Behalf Of Theta Quest
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:53 AM
Hi Terrance
 Welcome to the TROM list and to TROMMING.
 You raise a lot of interesting questions about TROM.  I also found the
book confusing to begin with.
  My solution was to put the book into a word file and add footnotes to
any words I had questions about.  I looked up many definitions in the
Tech dictionary and in online dictionaries like dictionary.com and added
these to the words I was confused about and continued reading.
  I am on my 12th read through now and have a much better understanding
of what Mr. Stephen is saying.  My understanding is still not complete
as I still get cognitions on re-reading.
  I started running the level 2 process about the third time through the
book and alternate with reading and auditing currently.

Good luck in your studies, I know you will find them fascinating.

Sincerely
Pete