[TROM1] INTRO - Terrence Brannon

Martin Foster msfoster at telkomsa.net
Tue Jan 15 07:22:30 UTC 2008

Hi Terrence,

Welcome to a very quiet list. I too played around with various
approaches until finding TROM. I remain interested in various
spiritualologies :) and would like to know more about floatation
tanks.  What I surmise is that external noise is reduced and that one
thereby feels separated from the world.  I can only assume that "mind
chatter" continues in the tank. :)

Many on first reading TROM - read it through other filters and get
confused. This is usually due to added complexities which they
assimilated from other approaches.

At some point I hope to properly summarize the differences between
Scientology and TROM.

Dennis developed TROM using Scientology basics. B U T - there are
major differences:

In TROM one avoids "The long night of the soul" and one eventually
gets to see it as just another trap.

TROM creates NO "hidden influences" which most other "isms" and/or
"ologies set up to address.

TROM doesn't use "recall" processes and does not expand "Time track"
concepts in the mind.  Therefore Ogger's, Hubbards or even Buddha's
"time track" although entertaining doesn't particularly interest or
appeal to TROMMER's.

Oh yes! and you will also discover that you don't have to free
everyone's minds to resolve your own. :)

I hope this partially answers your question of whether you should
study TROM carefully.  If you do - you may find it the best "false
data stripping"  you have ever done.

Martin