[TROM1] TROM - too high a gradient for the uninitiated?

Prajna929 at aol.com Prajna929 at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 17:55:02 UTC 2008

In a message dated 1/10/2008 6:29:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
msfoster at telkomsa.net writes:

Martin, I welcome your idea of a workshop. People will have many
questions. This forum and the mailing list will provide some answers
to these questions. But a workshop environment is a more personal
approach, where people have a chance to ask questions and having them
answered right away. Great idea. :-)

Yes it is a great idea.  Are there any people here that live in Los Angeles
and if so could we arrange to get together every so often? Thanks

Mike