[TROM1] Replay B62

Ant Phillips ivy at post8.tele.dk
Fri Nov 24 15:13:50 UTC 2006

--
(2006) list Home page with access to Archives:

Previously sent:
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 21:26:38 +0200
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 21:10:53 +0100
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:02:00 +0200:
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:26:41 +0100
Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:25:14 +0100
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:32:06 +0100

To: "TROM LIST" <trom-l at newciv.org>
Subject: TROM & Scientology
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 18:47:50 +0200
From: Randomity at Null.Net

NOTE: This message is targeted at those who have a basic understanding of
Scientology, If you don't and just are interested in TROM, pls ignore, and
continue what you are doing.

So, only the curious and {ex} Scientyologist are left right... :)

When I read Trom, about 2 months ago, it HIT, I cognited it was written from
a higher Q than Scientology as it is currently applied, went up-the-pole.
and I had a new, much simpler model to evaluate life.

 >From what I have found so far, it obviousely does not have the same efffect
on everybody who reads it.

Which is an interesting effect.

As far as I can see, Ron's model does free a being from part of his case if
applied, but at the same time traps the being in a whole lot of his
opinions.

Evaluating these opinions against the TROM model easily blows them.

EXAMPLE: "Production is the basis of morale"

This is typically a "Must Be Know" statement. "Consumption is the basis of
morale" is equally valid of course, and even "No Production" and "No
Consumption" are a basis of morale.

Scientology seems to slanted towards the "Must Be Know" postulate for the PC,
staff member and source, and the "Must Know" postulate for the Auditor, C/S
etc.

When you look at it that way, all CoS troubles are part of the 3-d "TROM
CASE".

All beings trapped by the CoS could be freed to the next level when we find
out a way to process the 3-d TROM CASE of the CoS.

So, for those that have a purpose of getting all those beings 'untrapped' it
would be nice to find a way to apply TROM to the CoS 3-d (or any 3-d for
that matter).

Anyone on the list care to do some research in this direction? Anyone has
some ideas as to how to aproach this?

Honzo Svasek == Randomity at Null.Net

"Axiom 81: Sanity consists of optimum randomity"
- from the Dianetic Axioms by L. Ron Hubbard -