[TROM1] I need assistance

Prajna929 at aol.com Prajna929 at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 19:12:36 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, I find myself in a bind regarding TROM and hope that someone can
help me with some  advise.  First of all, my only prior experience with any
kind of self clearing technology is that I am currently doing the Self Analysis
book by Hubbard and also the Handbook for Preclears. I have also downloaded
the Self Clearing Manual by the Pilot. And Now I have TROM.  Should I work for
a while from the other books before attempting TROM?  I have read through the
theoretical section and it seems a bit confusing to me. Alot of terminology
and concepts that I'm not used to. What would you advise? Can I contact someone
by phone while I am working through this stuff with any questions or problems
I might have?  I'd appreciate any help offered. I really want to improve my
life and know that this technology works.  I'm just not used to the terminology
or application methods.  Thank you very much.

Mike Fleischman