[TROM1] Newbie

Woytek Tworzydlo woytek at tx.altair.com
Sun Nov 5 03:05:11 UTC 2006

Welcome, Richard,

This list is quiet because we TROM, rather than discussing TROM. If you
have questions regarding running it, somebody will respond, just as
Martin did.

One comment about L4 - Martin's explanation is correct. Don't be
surprised, though, if you end up in somebody else's viewpoint or some
such. Just TimeBreak.

I am on Level 4 and it is great. I just learn more and more about myself
and have great insights into what I am (or am not) doing. Maybe not
explosive wins, but rather continuous, thorough and steady clearing.

Good TROMming to you,
Woytek.