[TROM1] Newbie

Richard Lyne richard.lyne at lineone.net
Thu Nov 2 08:50:45 UTC 2006

Thanks Martin

It's good to hook up with someone else doing TROM. I audited confessionals,
but always as an auditing action, they could be great and the forgiveness
step was wonderful! Never did Jo'burg (rather evaluative) and w/t
confessionals seem rather foolishly impossible to complete in my opinion.
Luckily when I did them it was a relatively safe period to hear
confessionals. I think done properly they have some merit.

Your overt/ motivator helps. I'll redraw the diagrams showing the cause
point and intended receipt point.

I simply want to be able to run the commands without having to re-figure out
the meaning. Are there any other docs apart from the manual? Are there many
people currently doing TROM or is it somewhat neglected?

Richard